Thursday, December 13, 2012
2:00 - 3:30 PM EST
Smart appliances are already entering the consumer marketplace, but finding the real value for utilities and consumers is only beginning to emerge. How can smart appliances help consumers lower their bills? Why would utilities or demand aggregators bother with small appliances? What communications challenges exist in linking smart appliances to home area networks, utility operations and/or grid operators. Our panel of experts will address all these issues and more.
- Ron Bilodeau, Project Manager, NV Energy and Chair, UTC Business Development Division
- Charles Smith, Chair the Task Force on Smart Grid, Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Graham Parker, Senior Staff Engineer, Pacific Northwest National Lab
- Ahmad Faruqui, Principal, The Brattle Group
UTC and PLMA Members: $145
Non-UTC and Non-PLMA Members: $295
* For Regulators, Legislators, Consumer Advocates and Press - Limited free registration is available for regulators and legislators. Please register here.
* *Call in information will be provided to registrants the day before the Webinar. For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.